Terms and condition Car Rental MMI Empire Sdn Bhd
- Rates specified are for a minimum of 24 hours rental. Additional hours will be calculated, per hours.
- If the Customer or the Guarantor violating the terms and condition, action will be taken to blacklist (CTOS). Both parties will be charged 10% from the outstanding payment each month.
- The payment only receives by cheque, cash, credit card or INSTANT bank transfer to MMI Empire Sdn Bhd.
- The Customer shall pay the Company MMI Empire Sdn Bhd for the total amount specified in Invoice / Rental Document upon the vehicle delivery/pick-up.
- No refund, either in part or in full will be made for unused rental/return earlier.
- 5000 kilometers per month for service and maintenance.
- Cash security deposit as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the period of the rental. Security deposit will be reimbursed if no damage or summon is notified after 7 working days from return/drop-off the vehicle. Any summons after 7 days will be informed later & Customer has to pay that summon.
- Damage caused by negligence, such punctures and burst tires, fuel errors, lack of battery charge due to forgetting to turn off electrical appliances, loss or damage to vehicle accessories.
- The Customer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all the time. All insurance is void if the vehicle are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces. No off-road during the rental.
- The rates do not include fuel (petrol/diesel), toll fees, Singapore permit, parking charges, traffic fines, airport charges, & other optional charges.
- Customer / Driver must be between the age of 17 and 65 years old.
- Customer / Driver must possess a valid local driving or international driving permit with qualified driving experience of at least a year.
- Photocopy of main driver NRIC / Passport and the second driver(if any)
- Photocopy of main driver’s driving license and the second driver’s (if any)
- Photocopy of Guarantor NRIC / Passport
- Utility bill / internet bill / telephone bill / Astro bill
- Business card (if any)
Parking fees and traffic fines
- The Customer / Driver is responsible for all parking fees and traffic fines incurred during the rental period.
Extension of rental
- Company MMI Empire Sdn Bhd may agree to extend the rental period as long as you do inform us 1 day before the end of the rental period. If you are failed to do so we reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement and we have right to charge you base on a daily rate (24 hours) for the additional day until we get our vehicle back.
- Booking deposit of RM300 is non-refundable and a penalty of RM300 will be imposed if cancellation is made before 24hours from the date of rental start.
- All Malaysia vehicle is strictly prohibited from driving into Thailand.
- Upon returning, the car has to be in the same condition as when it was delivered / pick-up. Failing which, the Customer will be liable for the cost of restoring the vehicle to its original condition.
Prohibition of goods
- All prohibited goods (such as pirated VCDs, drugs, alcohol, etc.) and goods with unpleasant odours are also strictly prohibited from being carried in the vehicle (e.g. durian, salted fish, etc.).
- The Customer will be responsible to pay all costs of removing the odours’ including air-conditioning service and loss of rent days for the company.